Sunday, April 18, 2010

My Angel Wings

By Truffie


Some people think I look like the Cottonel dog, some people say I look like that Marley dog, and others think I look that the dog from the Flea and Tick commercial. But I think I look like me. BFF says I'm going to grow up to be a dirty blond, which I think is fine with, as long as I had fun getting dirty. The peeps continually say the problem with me is that I show the dirt. At home Waffle is the 'buppy' (black puppy) and I am the 'yuppy' (yellow puppy). My coat at first glance is brown, but when you really look, I'm a bit mottled (how's that for a big girl word!) with flecks of gold and I have two white patches over my shoulder blades. Mom (my people mom) said it is where my angle wings are, kind of hard for me to see, I keep turning and turning to see them but end up falling over in the attempt.


If you look real close you'll see what the peeps are talking about. After falling down for a second time they just showed me the pics. What do you think? Am I an Angel or what?

No comments: