Tuesday, February 12, 2008

A hard days work

Ok Lani is finding life as working girl slightly boring. I work at a community college, in the office of student affairs, so my pups are always being mobbed by kids who want to play, walk, pet, hug, sleep with, ect.... with my girls. But because this is her first day at work, I've banned all students from my office. Which Lani thinks is pretty dull. Here she is spread eagle on my floor.



Can anyone tell me why pups like to sleep on their backs? I love her little legs, it is like they are made of jello so bend-y



didn't believe me about being pear shaped, this isn't even a food belly shot. Poor thing being a black pup means her tummy really stands out.

I called GDB and found out that her sibs are as follows: Lillybell, Lupe, Langdon, Langston, Lorado, Lunar, Luxor, all except Lupe are black.

10 comments:

Emily and the Labradors said...

Awwe! I love the little white chest! I wonder if I can request a black lab with a white chest next time?

Sounds like she did really well at work too!

Megan and Orleans said...

She is SOOO cute. She make me miss puppies with bellys. My boy doesn't really have a belly. lol I love the white spot too, it adds character. :) And I see you have puppy keys that are as well loved as the ones that I have. :)

pafuso said...

If you ever see Tacoma, you'll need to get a picture of Taco Belle and Lani together. And if the Waffler comes home you can get a picture of all of them together!

Emily said...

Glad she was so good at work!! She is adorable :)

MK said...

She is SO adorable. Now we need to see the food belly. Haha. I think you got one of the best names in the bunch!

I've heard they sleep on their backs when they get hot because it "airs out" their belly. I don't know how true that is though. Maybe I'll google it.

Kelsey, Keno, Mallory, and Chappelle said...

Aww I love little puppy legs and bellies. So cute!

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

A little black beauty!

Taelor, Pilaf, and Cartier said...

She is sooo adorable! I love puppies!!!
~Taelor and Eagle~
P.S. would you mind if I link to your blog?

Carrie and Waffle said...

Eagle - Feel free to link away-

Stephanie ODea said...

oh she's just so cute! If I could get away with lying around like that, I would too.
-steph