Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Dr. Horrible





Teaser from Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog on Vimeo.

For all you Buffy and Firefly fans, here is the latest offering from Joss Whedon. I saw a write up on it in the LA Times. Iguess during the writers strike, he along with anyone he has everworked with and or is related to put together this little mini series only open on t he internet. Spooky thing is the lot where it was filmed burned to the ground the shortly after filming wrapped.

Sadly I was only home when the 1st episode was up, the whole thing was only running until sunday night so I missed out on the other two episodes. But since I grew up watching Doogie Howser and own the Firefly series I'll probably end up shelling out the $3.99 to see it all on iTunes. I mean who wouldn't love a supervillian muscial. So check it out.

4 comments:

Hobbes Dogs said...

Go for it!! I saw it when it was up (and then continued to watch it many more times until the songs were completely stuck in my head). It would definitely be worth the $3.99 ... I will have to check if we can purchase it yet in Canada.

Katlynn and Ryder said...

Hi, yes please do gice my blog address to the person with Foxfire, I would love to keep in touch!

Anna said...

Just so you know...Wally was cc'd last week. Too bad.... :(

Unknown said...

dont know how this blog thing works but i hope we figure it out !!!! Denver says he wants to be added to your friends.... we loved seeing you out and about yesterday at the house of the mouse!!!!! hope the pics turned out well we will check back for posts ...
cari and GDA guide dog Denver