Friday, August 27, 2010

This is me, as a puppy!

NA-NA -NA-NAAAAA
TODAY'S YOUR BIRTHDAY
yes today is the Waffler's 4th birthday, hard to know where the time has gone. In honor of her day I found and old, old post she must have written when she was a baby. I've updated it some with a few recent pictures. We are partying like it's 1999 here at the Waffle house, we will post pictures of the revelry tomorrow enjoy - Carrie







OK, at least I think this is me. Notice how young I am - small head, but big ears. I kind of have the "deer in the headlights" look, but that is because my big sister kept taking pictures of me with the flash on.
Here is Taco Belle when she was a puppy. Can't you tell that she would grow up to be a trouble-maker?

Me, I'm a good girl, if you don't believe me ask the peeps, but they are easily entertained. Pee outside and you'd think I won the Nobel Peas Prize. Gotta go take a snooze

love Waffle
(summer 2007)



(SUMMER 2010)
So here are some updated pics of the Waffle during her time at summer camp. She and her friend enjoying some quality snogging






This is our favorite shot of her hanging out at camp, looking good.

Birthday pics to follow.
Happy Birthday my Sweet Pumpkin









3 comments:

Raiser Erin said...

Waffle looks just like Freya. I mean the resemblance is crazy. And I'm not one of those people who think all black labs look a like. They must have gotten the same body shape from the Daddy Dylan.

Happy Birthday Waffle!

Dexter said...

Happy Birthday! Wow! You look just like Dexter. Sheesh. Momma is getting pretty goofy over your puppy pictures.

Slobbers,
mango

Lisa and pups said...

Happy 4th Bday Waffles! Glad you got a big celebration!