Friday, March 20, 2009

I'm Goin' to Disneyland!

By Lani


To Celebrate ME!


Although Carrie and Mom don't seem to be really happy, kind of sad with lots of hugs and kisses . I had a great time, I've been at home for a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time. I thought my pal forgot about me, Waffle got to go to work and lots and lots of walks. I had to stay home with mom, so it was fun to be out and about. I was the center of attention, everyone wanted to meet me and I was on my bestest behavior.

Here I am sitting really really still for this lady, she is making my picture, so I made sure to sit still and show her my best side. My BFF said it was ok for me to sit on a chair, just this once but don't tell on her.

I Guess I'm at the end of my stay here, and the end of my blogging days. Carrie promises she will keep all my fans up to date about what I am doing and how I progress through college. Thanks to all my blogger friends, I hope to see all of you soon, either at schoo or out in the working world. I'm a little scared and not sure what's next, but like my adventures up to now I know they'll be great so stay tuned.

Love Lani

No comments: