Saturday, October 24, 2009

She's baaaaaaaaaaack!

And she has grown.
I am that person. I have begun to arrange play dates for my dog.

Nisha is her for a sleep over. Nisha is the one dog who Waffle seems to like to play with. (Waffle: it is because she recognizes my superior being-ness) They are best buds, who never seem to tire of playing chase. She has grown up and really makes Waffle look short and squaty in comparison. That is her on the right as you can see the family room is a wreck- the two of them have been busy. I try to have her over once a month so they can romp and play. Tomorrow all three of us will be off on a walk with Marie.

Last night Waffle must have been feeling threatened because she went onto the bed (Waffle: my bed) where Nisha has been sleeping. Waffle has two or three beds for her to chose from (like I said I am one of those people) and I guess she must have wanted to boss Nisha around so she went and settled down right in the middle of the pretty pretty princess bed - to which Nisha on tie down has to sleep on. Forcing Nisha to settle for sleeping around the little poop head. Waffle could have slept on mom's bed, her bed in my room or on my bed but no she would not be moved! What a brat!
(Waffle: hey it's my bed and possession is 9 parts of the law! it is not like I stayed all night, I let the little bugger have it after a while)

I wonder if there is a 12 step program out there.

3 comments:

Infrequent Flyers said...

A sleepover with a friend--how fun! Somehow, sleepovers always end up as a bit of a grouchy affair, so it makes sense for Waffle to get snippy about the bed!

Unknown said...

Tedi says you can stay as long as you want! Says it's nice to be able to play with toys without getting them yanked out of her mouth! But EVERYONE asked about you at church this morning--wondered where you where. Have fun at DLand tomorrow! Love you, Mom Linda

OSU 98 said...

Dear Waffle,

I like how you think. If the rest of the world doesn't get that it is all about you, you must clearly remind them of how this world really works.

This morning, my human had me up in the dark, and then left me with my inflatable ecollar on in my wire crate in living room. I guess the only good thing was that I was not forced out on my gentle leader...you know how much I hate that thing. I hope grandma gets here soon.

Have a good day,

Chelsie Belle