Thursday, October 21, 2010


I guess this is a good picture to post with this bit of news. 
First Truffie is on 'vacation' for the next 3 weeks. That's what I've been telling her fans at work. I explain that every GDB pup gets three weeks off every year where she gets to relax and not work. Yeah right - you'd be surprised how many people believe that. But I'd rather tell them that then explain that she is in season. 

Second!!!! Lani is prego! some might remember I announced she was bred in April, well it is not the world's longest k-9 pregnancy, that breeding did not take. We like to think she just had a little fling. 
Anywhoo she came in to season at the end of September and was bred to Samuel- her ultra sound came back today with 6-8 pups! So if anyone wants to raise again maybe in mid-January ask for a Lani pup!

5 comments:

C and H said...

Ah I wish. Samuel was breed to our breeder Glimmer and we raised one from that litter Syesha. Goooooood pup. So exciting! Are you going to raise one?

Carrie and Waffle said...

Right now the family is split. Waffle and Mom vote no and Truffie and I vote yes, so we shall see.

C and H said...

Does my vote count? I was really hoping to raise one of Lani's pups. Our next dog was going to be one from our breeder Glimmer or Lani's. But you know things come up like ummm... my last dog was dropped for health issues and now I am a dog more then I was planning. Eh, but I sure hope I can see one of them grow up in my group or on your blog.... maybe, wink wink.

Raiser Erin said...

You should totally raise one. :)

I wish I was coming back in time for a Lani puppy. We have a Samuel puppy in our group. He's a little goofy, but he's a good boy. I can't wait to see how many pups Lani has. :)

Lisa and pups said...

Ah... yay Lani!!! and cute with the vaca story!