Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Like a good Guide Dog

Truffie is there......


Well I hope one day to be a guide dog, Friday I spent the WHOLE day practicing again. Mom had to go see the eye doctor, so I went along. Here is mom explaining what all the machines are. It is important that I practice at the Dr.'s office because my future partner will probably have to go to one sooner or later.


It was really hard because no one was interested in me! Can you believe it? And after a while the whole Dr. thing was kind of over rated. I just spent the day sleepin' in the corner. Between the Dentist and the eye doctor let's hope my peeps are done with Doctor's visits. Or at least find another PIT to practice with.

3 comments:

Dexter said...

That sure is a fancy chair, but it is kind of boring to go someplace and be ignored. What the heck?

Slobbers,
mango

Brandon - The dog with a blog said...

It sounds like you were a very good doggy... it can get quite boring sometimes, but that's what us guide dog pups have to get used to!

Rudy

Lisa and pups said...

No one was interested in you with an adorable face like that? For shame! :) ha ha! :)