Wednesday, September 12, 2007

This is my sister, as a puppy!


Can you see the family resemblance? We share grandfather. However, Taco got more of the naughty girl gene than me.



She is to tiny here - small head, but big ears. she kind of has the "deer in the headlights" look, but that is because my big sister kept taking pictures of her with the flash on.


More pictures of my big sister, and what she looked like as a youngster.

She was and still is a very smart dog, and used all of her charm and good looks to get where she is today. Don't believe me? Ask me what Tacoma is doing these days. Ask me if Tacoma sleeps on people furniture. Ask me if Tacoma gets treats! She is living the high life let me tell you.

Here she is after having a bath. Mom and Carrie gave her a bath in the penguin pool. She has hair like John Sheppard from Stargate Atlantis. Here is a picture of Joe Flanigan, his dog Laslo, and Joe's hair, as yet unnamed. Compare Tacoma's hair to Joe's. Amazing.

No comments: