Monday, January 28, 2008

random photos

Taco Bell and Waffle
Gallica and Waffle
Yawn - not more photos



Waffle has always liked boys....she would go up to them, snuggle with them act all cute and coy. such the flirt. Here she is at Downtown Disney - she actually moved away from me to lay down next to her friend Krister. When he started scratching her, she 'played' being asleep before we knew it, she had climbed up into his lap loving all over him. And she NEVER did this with us. Hmmmphhhh !





4 comments:

Anna said...

Awe- just be glad she isn't scared of men. :-) I've known dogs to get cc'd because of fear of men...

Anonymous said...

It must be hard to give them up! I had a lab once and she was so smart. She could open our back door by turning the nob with her paws. I love your blog.

Carrie and Waffle said...

yeah it is pretty hard, you love them desperately, but you know they have a job to do so you gotta let them go.

Brittany said...

I thought about it, I just don't know where to send it to. Is there an email address or do I just send it to the puppy raising dept.?