Thursday, June 5, 2008

BIG GIRL COLLAR


Big Girl Collar by Lani

My peeps gave say that I am getting pretty big, in fact they keep calling me Waffle! Can't they tell us apart. So they wanted to see if I could fit into my big girl collar. Guess what? it fits! mom says I look like a hobo 'cuz the end sticks out and flaps around. GDB sends us home in small 1/2 inch collars and when we are big enough we move into the 1 inch collar with the GDB name plate. See mine has my number on it. I am 410P

that's not all they gave me, the Waffler and I both got baths today, mom said she was going to change my name to stinky sue soon. You should have seen the dirt come off me, mom asked if I was growing carrots!

*sssssssssssssssssssssssmmmmmmmmmmmm* snif snif snif

aaahhh lemony fresh,

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Yay for the big collar and for baths!!!