Thursday, June 12, 2008

Updates and news

So what's new? Well I ran in to Tacoma's people today and can I once again say I need to be adopted by Taco's people. They are going up to the beautiful San Jaun Islands on Monday and taking her, so if any Washington state friends see a black lab swimming in the sound trailing after a 10 yr old girl in a kayak that might be her. (Makes the walks to the park that I take Waffle on seem weak.)



BUT before she can go Nora, her person, will be throwing her a birthday party! No kidding. Nora was camping on Taco's birthday (not to mention Taco was still recovering from eating 2lbs of grapes) so on Saturday she will be celebrating her 3rd birthday. Apparently 4 or 5 of Taco's closest K-9 friends will be coming with their people for cake, games and presents - THEY ARE BUYING HER TOYS! hope she gets a good haul.

I'm sooo pleased to with her family. I always knew that Tacoma should go to a family with kids, since she was a pup she was all about kids. In Target when kids would cry she would become alert and look around, she would follow small kids, and when I asked her what she wanted for xmas she wanted a toddler. I told her they were in short supply and gave her a nyla dino instead. She is totally bonded with Nora, they share a bed, play soccer and play in the bath tub together. I think they are both a bit ADHD so they complement each other.

3 comments:

Emily and the Labradors said...

Angel and I want to be adopted by Taco's people too!

Emily said...

Lucky Tacoma!! Sounds like she has an awesome family :)

Anna said...

What a great family! I'll be sure to keep my eyes out for a gorgeous black lab if I'm in the San Juan area. :D