Tuesday, June 2, 2009

When I was just a pup

I was a right shoulder girl

This is one of my baby pictures from my mom, she sent it over and asked me to post it. I was really cute as a pup, not a bad picture either.
Waffle is a good substitute but it is not the same. Teddy is a sweetie, I get to chew and chew on his ears. mmmm Waffle not so much, one minute I'm chewing away and next thing I know she throws a half nelson with a twist and I'm on my back and 42 pearly whites are staring down at me. But between you and me I know she doesn't mean it. We get along like peanut butter and jelly, Carrie says more like PB&J w/o bread cuz when we get together we are soooo messy. The rugs fly, cushions get tossed and we tend to lose our little puppy minds. But hey I'm still just a pup.
Miss you mom!
love Nisha

No comments: