Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Last November

So BFF finally got around to cleaning out the picture files, here are some pic from when I went to the Gene Autry museum. There where having this big pow wow- which is human for a big party. There was food, dancing and lots of stuff to see and smell. 
I had to practice sitting still, even when these guys came dancing around me-- well not really close -- but still you get the idea. Everyone was dancing and the drums were drumming it was hard to keep my tail still.
BFF is lousy about remembering names of things, but here I am with this statue of someone important. =)
They had a crafts market place where people where selling lots of cool stuff, the best was the elk antlers! I took a sniff and BFF was quick to correct me, I guess these were special antlers, they had carving on them - I'm just a dog, but even I think $300 its a bit much to pay for a chew toy. The artists laughed when he saw me, he was fixing a piece that one of his clients had sent back to him....after the client's labrador had got a hold of it.
*sigh*
one man's art - one dog's chew toy

1 comment:

Brandon - The dog with a blog said...

Looks like a wonderful time, love the pictures!

Rudy's Raiser