Saturday, February 12, 2011

What's up Doc?






So BFF took me to my 1st trade show last week, it was a food show where there was a convention hall full of food. Vegetables, chicken, hamburgers, hot dogs, pizza, bread, soda, hot coco, cheese, lunch meat, granola bars, waffles, bacon, sausage, fish, Kraby Kakes and sooo much more. All of it yummy good - or so I'm told none of it seemed to make it's way to be. Not that I wasn't getting any offers, but some evil, mean, stingy person never let one stingy scrap pass my lips..... Well truth be told I was really too busy getting loved on to care, never having had people food, I think it is some what over rated- well except carrots. Waffle says peanut better is the food of the gods - but we know she tells fibs

If it weren't for some kind hearted soul I would have perished from hunger. See they have samples there, I waited in front of the Tyson hoping a chicken wing would fly my way but nothing did. We were in the veggie area when this really nice woman asked if I'd like a sample. BFF said we could save it for later (I get carrots for FIR instead of kibble, a girls gotta watch her figure) thinking we would get a nice little lunch box size snack pack of carrots, but she hands us this huge 5lb bag of carrots... can you say 'SCORE'
But is it true if I eat all these carrots I'll turn orange?

1 comment:

Brandon - The dog with a blog said...

Aww, I love the pictures!
Rudy is so jealous - he'd love his very own bag of carrots :)