Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Turkey Day

I Truffie am thankful for.......
My big sister Waffle

I Waffle am thankful for my.....

Baby Sister Truffle

The girls may fight and squabble, but deep down they are good friends and I know on this day of remembrance they both are happy to have each other. While I'm sure there are other things to be thankful for a love of family and good friends is certainly nothing to sneeze at. 
I hope that everyone is warm, and safe and with people who love them tonight.

2 comments:

Dexter said...

Oh you are killing me with that extreme close up of Waffle. Momma and PeeWee are pressuring me that we need a little black labragal of our own. Oh my.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Slobbers,
Mango

Lisa and pups said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Glad each pup is thankful for the other! :)