Sunday, May 3, 2009

cold tail treatment - get over it

Tacoma, Spring 2006

Well since Waffle isn't talking to me right now I'll tell you all the latest Taco story. A few weeks ago her person took her up to Mamoth to go cross country skiing. I guess she loves the snow and gets to go with them every winter, she still hates the water but I guess snow is ok. Well they were skiing across an icy bridge and a flock of ducks set up a ruckus right below them in the water. Well Taco the nutcase, swerves to see what's up and she falls into the river below. Lucky it is not too fast and with a bit of coaxing she was able to make her way to the side. She rolled around in the snow to dry off and they went on the their way. Back at the car, the snow had melted and the bumper was wet and when the princess touched the wet bumper she pulled back her paw and jumped into the car so she wouldn't have to touch the water. I guess I couldn't blame her.

Why is Waffle giving me the cold tail treatment? Well it started with her frontline on Thursday nite, which she hates. I waited until she was asleep and I ambushed her - which pissed her off enough that she went to sleep in my mom's room. Then I had to work this weekend so I was out of town which meant no walkies - and when I got home Sunday, instead of a walk she got a bath. Needless to say I'm not her favorite person now.
Do I care? Waffle get over it!

3 comments:

Lisa and pups said...

haha ha ha - this made me laugh. Poor waffle, water, frontline, no walk, and a bath oh my. :D It'll be okay! :D

Infrequent Flyers said...

Oh Waffle, could life get any rougher?! Make mom give you some sympathy!!

OSU 98 said...

Waffle, give Chelsie a call and you guys can wallow in your sorrows about what rough lives you have. Today, Chelsie went on her run, and then rested while mom went to dinner with a friend. After rest period, she got to chase her kong before and after mom's softball game. She is now resting comfortably, laid out sideways on her king size bed...yeah, you have it rough, the both of you. Must be a black lab thing...