Monday, May 18, 2009

the most expensive manicure

My day-glow accessories I wanted pink for her but I guess this wrap had some bitter apple stuff in it.
I told them I wouldn't chew on it - but BFF reminded me about Nisha and all her 'help'

so I tucked it away.
This morning my bandage came off while I was playing with Nisha and I hurt my foot again. Something happened and my toe was burning! It really hurt, I was crying and shaking. BFF and Mom were trying to calm me down, I wouldn't let them touch it, my nail was sticking out from my foot. BFF though she could put it back in place - WRONG, mom wanted to wrap it, cuz as I was trying to get away from them I kept snagging it on stuff. We all calmed down and after some Internet surfing for 1st aid, we were off to the vet.
I was hoping they could just trim my nail, but noooo the Doc wanted to yank it out! I think she was a bit loopy, YANK IT OUT! ARE YOU CRAZY! BFF asked about pain meds, but they wanted to try without it 1st. I guess it was deeper than they thought so I got poked three times - which hurt too btw. But in the end it worked out. My entire quick is exposed, I have to wear my day glow for the next three days, and take anti-biotics for 5 days. I'm glad I get to go home, the labbie next to me broke his leg jumping out of a truck. Makes my ouchie look like a bad manicure.

4 comments:

Infrequent Flyers said...

Poor thing! I'll bet that was an expensive manicure, and you still only got one paw done--a good thing, for sure!

Denise said...

Wow I bet that was not a fun manicure! Get better Waffle

OSU 98 said...

Oh Waffle...I am so sorry that happened to you. I know your bandage isn't pink, but it is very pretty just the same.

Very Sincerely,

Chelsie Belle

Megan and Orleans said...

Wow, Waffle, thats not a fun manicure. Hope it feels better soon. :D