Saturday, May 23, 2009

Downtown Disney

The Peeps took me to Downtown Disney today. I'm still too young to go in the park, they said they would steal me away sometime in September and take me.

We couldn't ride any rides, but I practiced on the tram. I was really good even when a bunch of people jumped on at the last minute. I sat up straight and watched everything go by. When it went bumpty-bump I didn't even flinch. I think I'm ready for Small World. I had a good time, there was soooo much to see and sniff. Everyone was great to me, I looked hot and the nice Disney people gave me a huge cup of ice.
Don't I look cool in my shades?

Do you think my mommy would like this? she makes really good kibble
Hanging out by the bench

The directional between CA Disney and D-Land

Whose the pretty girl? ME!

N is for NISHA! Hard to see me - occupational hazard of being a black lab
Even with a pink collar people kept calling me a boy, didn't bother me, I just wanted to talk to everyone. Every where I turned I found someone else who wanted to be my friend. BFF kept saying something about distraction
I really hate my halti, no I mean I really hate my halti. I take the name literally and while wearing it I sometimes go on strike and just stop in my tracks. I guess it is my way of protesting the unfair treatment of us pups. Just because I like to sniff around, and eat snacks off the floor and chase birds shouldn't mean that I have to wear the yoke of human oppression.

At this place they had tons of really cute clothes, shoes and toys, but thank goodness they were too small for me. They were eyeing this winnie the pooh outfit, hope the next puppy they get is a chunky money otherwise there might be one silly looking picture in it's future.
Kawabunga Dude! So we walked around and did a little shopping, and had a snack. I say we 'cuz I found my own on the floor of the restaurant. Smart right! The peeps kept calling me a squirmy wormy - but I'm a puppy silly people.


All in all I had a good day, I had to pose for a lot of pictures, lucky the camera battery died but not before I got tired of picture taking.

I'm outta here.

3 comments:

Infrequent Flyers said...

Ha ha ha!! Cabana hates her "yoke of human oppression", too! Very Monty Python-esque phrasing ("Come see the violence inherent in the system! Help, I'm being repressed!"). Loved the sunglass shots. And I don't know WHY people assume that guide dogs are always male--what's WITH that?!

4 Wheeling Princess said...

Shocker, my first service dog, was a fbl and I had a flower attached to her harness and they kept calling her a boy. Now I have Watkins, myl, and they say his a girl. First off he has something girls don't lol and second he has 2 cars keychains on the back of his harness. lol

Madison said...

Such cute pictures! I took a picture JUST like that of CCI pup Gilly at build a bear!! I love the picture of her and the big "N"!