Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Pictures


Ok
it has come to my knowledge that The Waffler seems to be a bit disturbed by our new house guest. The drama queen at her best. I do admit that Nisha is a bit of a handful - the black stuff you can just see is the charcoal she ate out of the smoky joe - a chaser to the dead aloe vera plant she ate before that. She is a cutie, just over 5 months with lots of confidence. She has this ridiculously long tail that she wags in a circular motion. Her muzzle is wide compared to her skull, so my guess is she getting ready for a big growth spurt. 'cuz it would be cruel joke to leave her a bit mis proportioned. She gets to go to the theater with me tonight, so lets hope she enjoys the spoken word.
I've tried to explain to her that Waffle is not a chocolate Easter bunny and to leave her ears alone. You forget it been a long time since we had a puppy-puppy and Lani was such a good kid you forget what a lab can get into. (why where my bunny socks outside again?)

1 comment:

Infrequent Flyers said...

What a cutie!! Nisha looks tiny--was Cabana that little at 5 months?! How fun to get to puppysit for a while. Hope Waffle adjusts and makes Nisha a buddy!